Dr. Caulfield was born and raised in Albany, New York, and is now happy to call North Carolina her home. She and her husband, a hospitalist, currently reside in Chapel Hill. She enjoys farm-to-table cooking, reading, and enjoying the local Carolina culture.
- 2003: B.S. in biomedical engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- 2007: M.D. from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- 2011: Completed a combined residency in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill
- 2011: Board certified by both the Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Review Boards
- 2012: Completed chief resident year in Internal Medicine at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill and joined Carrboro Pediatrics and Internal Medicine