Dr. Andrews was raised in Birmingham, Alabama. She came to Chapel Hill for her undergraduate and medical education, where she also had the good fortune of meeting her husband. After medical school, she completed her residency training in Birmingham. She and her family are happy to be back in North Carolina. She enjoys playing with her kids, being involved in her church, and cooking dinner with neighbors.
- 2006 – B.S. in Chemistry from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 2012 – M.D and M.P.H. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 2016 – Completed combined residency in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 2016 – Joined Carrboro Pediatrics and Internal Medicine
- 2017 – Board Certified by both the Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Review Boards